- Ticket cost is $30.
- There are no physical tickets for the All Night Party. After your purchase, your student’s name will be checked off on the All Night Party Master Attendance List.
- All ticket purchases MUST be accompanied by a signed ANP contract (download the contract here or pick up a copy in the high school main office on April 27th).
- If you prefer not to purchase online, please attach a $30 check (payable to “BHS ANP”) to your completed ANP contract and drop in the ALL NIGHT PARTY box in the main office at the high school.
Do it now, before you forget!
DOWNLOAD ALL NIGHT PARTY CONTRACT HERE.
Seniors must review and turn in a signed ANP contract for their ticket to be valid on June 7, 2020. Signed contracts should be returned to the high school main office ASAP but no later than June 5th (Friday).
- Buy your ticket now! Click the “Pay Now” button below for online ticket purchases.
- Please add your student’s name (first and last) to the box below before making your purchase.
This 46th year Belmont High tradition relies on support from BHS parents. The average cost to put on the party is $75 per attendee: a bargain for an eight-hour fun-filled event designed to attract our graduating seniors and keep them safe as they celebrate with their friends. The ticket price of $30 is deliberately kept low to ensure that every graduate is able to attend. Your contributions help bridge the $45 gap for each graduating partygoer. No donation is too small (or too large) – every contribution helps!